EEAE represents the country in international and european organizations and committees with role in the formulation of policies and of the regulatory framework. EEAE represents the country in the the European Nuclear Safety Regulators Group - ENSREG, as well as in the Heads of European Radiological protection Competent Authorities Association-HERCA. In detail, EEAE personnel:
participates in relevant committees:
- of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) --- Technical Cooperation Group of Experts, Steering Committee for Education and Training, Nuclear Security Guidance Committee (NSGC), etc.
- of EU --- Groups of Experts under the Euratom Treaty Articles 31, 35,36 and 37, ECURIE - European Community Urgent Radiological Information Exchange, EURDEP - European Radiological Data Exchange Platform, DG SANCO EMF Group of Experts, etc.
- of the European (CENELEC) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and the International Commission for Electromagnetic Safety (ICES) of IEEE, for issuing technical standards for electromagnetic field measurements.
represents Greece in high-level fora:
- European Nuclear Safety Regulators Group (ENSREG)
- Heads of European Radiological Protection Competent Authorities Association (HERCA)
- OEDC/NEA Steering Committee for Nuclear Energy
- European Radiation Dosimetry group (EURADOS)
- European ALARA Network (EAN), Medical ALARA Network (EMAN) and European Radiation Protection Authorities Network (ERPAN)
- IAEA Advisory Group on Nuclear Security
- Secondary Standard Dosimetry Laboratories Scientific Committee of the IAEA/WHO
- International Advisory Committee of the International ELF project of the World Health Organization.