ΕΕΑΕ presents the Annual Activity Report of the year 2015, a report which summarizes the whole range of its activities throughout last year. Some of the important developments of the year are listed below:
- The drafting of a national regulatory framework for the safe management of spent fuel and radioactive waste.
- Assessment of the radiation doses to population from natural and artificial radiation sources.
- Operation of a new licensing model for medical radiation laboratories.
- Operation of the National Observatory for Electromagnetic Fields.
- Assumption of the Vice-Presidency of the European Nuclear Safety Regulators Group (ENSREG).
- Design of a new website www.eeae.gr.