At national level, ΕΕΑΕ personnel participates in bodies with decision making responsibilities in the radiation protection field. EEAE contributes to these bodies its regulatory perspective, as well as its technical knowledge.
Indicatively, EEAE is represented in the following committees:
- 9-member Committee of the Ministry of Health
- 5-member Committee of the Ministry of Health
- Coordinating committee of Inter-University Course in Medical Physics-Radiation Physics
- ELOT (Hellenic Organization for Standardization) Technical Committee ( ΤC) 75 "Exposure of people to Electromagnetic fields"
- ELOT (Hellenic Organization for Standardization) Technical Committee ( ΤC) 75/ ΟΕ 2 "Protection from the Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields - Co-installation of Radio-communication antenna stations"
- Marine Head Consultant Committee for emergency response.
In the framework of the environmental radioactivity monitoring and in accordance with the national emergency response plans, EEAE is assisted by a network of cooperating laboratories:
- NCSR "Demokritos", Institute of Nuclear Technology & Radiation Protection, Environmental Radioactivity Laboratory
- National Technical University of Athens, School of Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering Department
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Nuclear Technology Laboratory
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Physics Department, Nuclear Physics and Elementary Particle Physics Division
- University of Ioannina, Department of Physics, Nuclear Physics Laboratory
- University of Ioannina, Medical School, Medical Physics Laboratory
- Demokritos University of Thrace, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Nuclear Technology Laboratory
- Technical University of Crete, Sciences Department, Analytical and Environmental Chemistry Laboratory
- Foundation for Research and Technology, Radioactivity Measurements Laboratory
- Hellenic Center for Marine Research (HCMR), Institute of Oceanography