The project "Blended learning in radiation protection and radioecology" is implemented under the framework of the European program Erasmus +. Its implementation begun in September 2015 and will be completed in August 2017. The project consortium consists of 10 partners, among which is EEAE.
The project objectives are:
- the evelopment of a blended learning program in radiation protection and radioecology
- the continuous education program for people already involved in radiation protection.
The project consists of 3 phases:
- analysis of the present situation in radiation protection and radioecology within the European countries
- implementation of course modules on an e-learning platform
- trainings in Radiation Protection and Radioecology
You can visit the Erasmus + webpage